I must admit this is coming a little late.
But my little Noah turned 6 months on January 17.
And it’s crazy.
I know I am always saying, “How did this happened?”
But it did.
Time is ticking and he’s getting older!
Is it crazy to start thinking about his first birthday???
- The weekend before he turned 6 months he finally rolled over but he can’t do more than that. He can roll but not undo it, haha.
- He really doesn’t like tummy time but enjoys sitting up without help!
- He loves his solids and is slowly learning to enjoy water and his sippy cup.
- He can’t hold his bottle yet but he’s working on it.
- He likes Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood.
- He loves his Baby Einstein activity jumper.
- He knows how to go back when using his walker…and every now and then to the side.
My precious Noah is growing up.
Next thing I’ll see is him walking!